Gen 2 3.0 fox shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bigair

Bigair

Reaction score
Indiana

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

I'd even meet you....don't miss this deal if your interested

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Hey man sorry I did not read all the rules sorry again just figured I was helping someone out with the price not trying to rob or get anybody I'm not that person I will remove this post from forum

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

yup...... which is why I said I'd pickup locally :biggrin:

I'll meet you even I'm not shady man I can send you pics or whatever

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Indiana

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

I'd even meet you....don't miss this deal if your interested

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Hey man sorry I did not read all the rules sorry again just figured I was helping someone out with the price not trying to rob or get anybody I'm not that person I will remove this post from forum

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

I'll meet you even I'm not shady man I can send you pics or whatever

If I was in indy...... i'd be all over them. Good luck with sale!

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
If it’s legitimate then that’s a hell of a deal. Good luck just wanted to state what I saw...