Gen 1 WSI HD Leafs and RPG Shackles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rkneeshaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had these refinished with Por15 and a light coating of MPHD, but after I installed them they sat just a tad high for my tastes on my supercab, so I changed out to a different leaf pack and these are available for sale.

They sit level on supercrew trucks.

And they handle like a dream, so much more control offroad than the bouncy stock leafs. And no more wheel hop either. These will make someone happy.

Shipping will be a bitch, I think we'd have to do freight. Won't be cheap I'm sure.

But I'll be at SnoBall this year (along with 100 more trucks from across the country) so maybe there's an opportunity there.

I'd like to get $800 out of the set, which includes the RPG lowering shackles.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Thanks

IMG-20181208-081409.png

IMG-20181208-081419.png

IMG-20181208-081448.png

Anthony k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe if I can find someone to bring them down state.
Cause, like you said, shipping will be nuts

D

Deleted member 12951

Wonder when WSI did those custom top plates, was that in the beginning or towards the end? Never seen that before.

GunnyMac

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You mentioned they sit level on a Screw......is that with a mid perch? or is that lower than stock? I live in northern Illinois and might be interested if they are stock height. Thanks

OP
OP
rkneeshaw

rkneeshaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You mentioned they sit level on a Screw......is that with a mid perch? or is that lower than stock? I live in northern Illinois and might be interested if they are stock height. Thanks

They sit level with mid-perch on a screw, in other words stock height in the rear. I'll shoot you a PM

Bombtech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had these refinished with Por15 and a light coating of MPHD, but after I installed them they sat just a tad high for my tastes on my supercab, so I changed out to a different leaf pack and these are available for sale.

They sit level on supercrew trucks.

And they handle like a dream, so much more control offroad than the bouncy stock leafs. And no more wheel hop either. These will make someone happy.

Shipping will be a bitch, I think we'd have to do freight. Won't be cheap I'm sure.

But I'll be at SnoBall this year (along with 100 more trucks from across the country) so maybe there's an opportunity there.

I'd like to get $800 out of the set, which includes the RPG lowering shackles.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Thanks

IMG-20181208-081409.png

IMG-20181208-081419.png

IMG-20181208-081448.png

Where are u located

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
rkneeshaw

rkneeshaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks, I’m new to the forum, how do you see a PM

Check on the alerts in the top right corner. Or you can find them in your control panel. I'll send you my email address if that's easier.

Where are u located

Hi bombtech, I'm located in nothern Michigan near Petoskey. I'm about 3 hours north of Grand Rapids and about 4 hours drive from downtown Detroit. I'm willing to drive to meet even if its halfway to detroit or something, I know being in northern michigan isn't great for logistics. Another option is that I'm attending SnoBall and I know several people from lower Michigan attending that could likely help transfer them to the south part of the state too, they'd probably do it for a six pack or a bottle of their favorite whiskey

OP
OP
rkneeshaw

rkneeshaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wife and I need to drive down to Ikea in detroit in the next couple weeks. So if you're in southern Michigan and interested I can drive them down most of the way.