Gen 1 to Gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JimmyCee

Reaction score
What’s up FRF! Been a member for a long time now, since the OG meme war days. Haven’t been to active the past couple of years but I recently sold my ‘10 6.2 Gen 1 and upgraded to a ‘20.

If I had it my way I would have kept both but the financially responsible adult in me knew that I didn’t need both trucks.

Sad to part with the OG 6.2 because that was just simply a fun truck to drive and still turned a lot of heads but excited to be back in the starting phases of making the Gen 2 as special as my Gen 1.

Here are some pics of the two side by side! 77D83F71-199D-4FED-9C00-CD79933EE740.jpeg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome back!
#SameNumberofPrius
#BlackRaptorsMatter
#AntiMatterBlueIsNotBlackEnough

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats, nice truck.

If you want fun, put the G2 in Sport mode. Between the powertrain combo and the live valve suspension no other truck I’ve ever driven even compares. Full disclosure though I have not driven a an R or TRX.

Last edited:

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, i moved from a gen1 to a gen2 and have loved the change. I see a 10" in the bumper, anything else done yet?

OP
OP
J

JimmyCee

Reaction score
Thanks y’all!

The tech upgrade alone is pretty substantial and really welcomed. No more instantly sweating the second I get in to a black track with black leather in the Texas summers thanks to remote start haha!

It actually came with the 10” BD bar so it was a nice little bonus!

So far I’m think just a couple minor performance mods, BOV, trombone exhaust, maybe a CAI but I’ve read mixed reviews on if they throw codes or not. Géiser springs to level the front and deavers in the rear (my gen 1 had deavers and it made a huge difference)

Really want to try and make it down to Baja with a buddy in the next year or two so I’ll probably look at suspension mods soon.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SCAB Traitor! Congrats I guess. :321: