Gen 1 to Gen 2 Face Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainflcn

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Trying to find information for those that may have done a front end facelift/swap from Gen 1 to Gen 2 Raptor. Any info will be helpful.
Looking to possibly do the swap. I like the V8 in the Gen 1 but like the front end of Gen 2, thought it would look pretty neat to do especially since I may be getting one with front end damage.

Thank you in advance for looking.

Last edited:

FishFreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here you go Captain'! It does look amazing, but it's a CRAZY amount of fabrication, which is fine if you're 'B is for Build', a full-time YT supported fabricator. After watching this I say I'll upgrade the headlamps, bumper and the grill of my 2014 Raptor. Maybe add squared-off Bushwacker pocket flares with the bolts every foot, tie into the beadlock wheels. Anyways, if you pull this off, be sure to share your project for us here drooling ;) !!
Gen 1 to Gen 2 Raptor conversion on YT

FishFreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I swapped the front end of my 2001 Chevy 2500HD Duramax with a 2005 GMC 2500HD because I liked the look of the GMC better than the Chevy, and I tell ya, to this day, 13 years later I don't regret it! It'll look great for another decade if you do this swap!

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This makes no sense. Why waste money trying to make an older truck look like the newer one when it’s cheaper just to buy the newer truck? Upgrading will get you the body style you want with the benefits of additional features and better performance.

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This makes no sense. Why waste money trying to make an older truck look like the newer one when it’s cheaper just to buy the newer truck? Upgrading will get you the body style you want with the benefits of additional features and better performance.

Or just let people do what they want. FACEPALM EMOJI

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nobody is stopping anyone from doing what they want. But the fact is it makes no sense from any aspect, especially not financially.

A lot of shit doesn't make sense financially. Smoking, drinking, energy drinks, vaping, driving a truck that gets 13MPG, etc. Guess what? People are gonna do what makes them happy, so stop trying to **** on everyone's parade. FACEPALM EMOJI

Status
Not open for further replies.