Gen 1 Roush Packages and differences

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HeavyAssault

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping to gain some info on what packages Roush would have sold for the Gen 1 trucks.

I see some Gen 1 trucks with one owners that have the Roush performance stuff installed. Some speak that it was bought off the lot that way, some quote Stage 1, Stage 2, etc etc. I can't seem to find an older catalog or brochure that would show the different packages, what's included, etc etc as from Roush.

Yes, the Roush site does still list their packages, but they don't really show what the original setups circa 2013/2014 had with those package orders. Some Gen 1 trucks have embroidered headrests, a gauge in the dash vent, different exhaust that were part of the Roush packages.

Does anyone have the old Roush catalogs/brochures or can speak to the different packages for the Gen 1 trucks??

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 2013/2014 Roush Raptor came with lots of options there isn't any original.
It came down to what the owner ordered.

Raptor's with the Roush Stage II (590 HP) setup had to be shipped directly to Roush from the factory for the install
and you had to pay for two separate supplemental powertrain warranties.

Then there are Ford dealers that are Roush authorized and they built their own setups,
but you could not get the second supplemental powertrain warranty for the stage II.

Just FYI, Ford never honored the powertrain warranty for any Supercharged Raptor.

In the early spring of 2012, it was the first year for Supercharged Raptors both Whipple stage 1 and Roush stage 1
Towards the end of 2012 both Whipple and Roush came out with stage II's

Last edited:
OP
OP
HeavyAssault

HeavyAssault

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got ya. It's just weird when you see two trucks with Roush stuff, and there's one or two little things that seem different.

Reaction score
My ‘12 has a stage 2 roush package. It was dealer installed and @MTF is correct that Ford will not honor the power train warranty. From my understanding, the graphics, headrest etc. are all from Roush production vehicles (sent to Roush). A stage 1 is supercharger and cold air intake and a stage 2 adds intercooler and exhaust. This is at least my understanding. To find out if it is a “true” Roush vehicle you can submit the vin on their website and it will pop up if they installed it.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My ‘12 has a stage 2 roush package. It was dealer installed and @MTF is correct that Ford will not honor the power train warranty. From my understanding, the graphics, headrest etc. are all from Roush production vehicles (sent to Roush). A stage 1 is supercharger and cold air intake and a stage 2 adds intercooler and exhaust. This is at least my understanding. To find out if it is a “true” Roush vehicle you can submit the vin on their website and it will pop up if they installed it.
Stage II is a HP upgrade from 525 HP to 590 HP at the crank,
it added a smaller 75mm from 80mm SC pulley and Tune upgrade, that is all.

All the other stuff are options, like the Off-Road package.
  • ROUSH 6.2L Rear Exit High Performance Exhaust System
  • ROUSH Front Windshield Banner
  • ROUSH OFF-ROAD Bed Decals
  • ROUSH Embroidered Leather Head Rests
  • ROUSH Gauge Vent Pod
  • ROUSH LED Boost/Vacuum Gauge
OPTIONAL COMPONENTS
  • ROUSH Side Bed Graphics - Matte Black
  • ROUSH Branded Revolution Soft Tonneau by ExTang

Last edited: