Gen 1 Raptor vs. Tundra TRD Pro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The service guy eyeballed my Raptor damn near the entire time he spent writing up the Rav too...jealous ******!

friend of mine is a mechanic at a Toyota dealership, he loves my Raptor and constantly ******* how lame Toyota is in the off road segment.

OP
OP
CanadianRaptorVL
Reaction score
What do you guys think is a fair price (CAD) for a 2014 Supercrew with 120,000 kms on the clock? The dealer I spoke to is asking $52,000 but I have a feeling it's a little overpriced...what do you guys think?

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Assuming it's $52K Canadian, that would be about $39,700 American which would be a pretty fair price, IMO. You might get it for a little less....it has about 75K miles on it. Not sure how much less, but a little anyway....

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think is a fair price (CAD) for a 2014 Supercrew with 120,000 kms on the clock? The dealer I spoke to is asking $52,000 but I have a feeling it's a little overpriced...what do you guys think?

That's waaaaay too much. There's a blue 13 screw in Winnipeg with 83k kms for 41 grand. Others in the 110k km to 135k km range from 37 to 41 grand CAD. All on Kijiji. while 52k is on par with the average price of Raptors, you can find a better deal.

OP
OP
CanadianRaptorVL
Reaction score
That's waaaaay too much. There's a blue 13 screw in Winnipeg with 83k kms for 41 grand. Others in the 110k km to 135k km range from 37 to 41 grand CAD. All on Kijiji. while 52k is on par with the average price of Raptors, you can find a better deal.

Alright thanks I'll keep that in mind! Given this is a dealer vehicle and not a private sale that might explain the price. I'll see if they can do any better...

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright thanks I'll keep that in mind! Given this is a dealer vehicle and not a private sale that might explain the price. I'll see if they can do any better...

Yeah they should have lots of room, I bought my 13 in 2017 with 55k km on the clock for 55k CAD. So there's no excuse for them to be asking 52 grand.

Good luck man!

OP
OP
CanadianRaptorVL
Reaction score
Yeah they should have lots of room, I bought my 13 in 2017 with 55k km on the clock for 55k CAD. So there's no excuse for them to be asking 52 grand.

Good luck man!

Thanks! These guys are located in BC so I'll try and squeeze a flatbed transport over the the East coast if possible. From what I can gather they're willing to do a deal trade on it to save me the trip out west