GEN 1 parts galor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well sadly parted ways with my truck, easily the hardest decision but with a big move and new home purchase I was able to get a new ride and walk away with a nice chunk of change to help toward our downpayment on our new home being built a few states away. Thanks to the Gen 1s incredible ability to not depreciate it was hard to pass up. Anyways I stripped it clean for your guys gain...here is what I have available....

-New SDHQ A-pillar mounts...SOLD

-non NMO GJ Motorsports 3rd brake light setup...SOLD

-Tune up kit...SOLD

-SCT X4(7015) unmarried...SOLD

-Complete BD squadron Sport fog light kit that includes brackets/hardware screws/easy wiring harness. BD Driving/combo pair and spot. Will also throw in 1 set of amber caps. ...SOLD

-New pair of BD squadron sport Wide cornering, will include a brand new pair of amber covers...SOLD

-S&B Cold air intake with cleanable filter ...SOLD

Last edited:

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well sadly parted ways with my truck, easily the hardest decision but with a big move and new home purchase I was able to get a new ride and walk away with a nice chunk of change to help toward our downpayment on our new home being built a few states away. Thanks to the Gen 1s incredible ability to not depreciate it was hard to pass up. Anyways I stripped it clean for your guys gain...here is what I have available....

-New SDHQ A-pillar mounts $80+shipping

-New pair of BD squadron sport Wide cornering, will include a brand new pair of amber covers... $180+shipping

-non NMO GJ Motorsports 3rd brake light with squadron sport S2 driving/combo ambers and clear S2 work/scene in center. Basic wire harness(Note* YOU WILL NEED TO GET THE SCREWS/WASHERS AND NEW SCREW RETAINERS FROM GJ! as I could not find my old hardware and had to unfortunately use the GJ hardware to secure my old third brake light.)..$560+shipping

-Complete BD squadron Sport fog light kit that includes brackets/hardware screws/easy wiring harness. BD Driving/combo pair and spot. Will also throw in 1 set of amber caps. ...450+shipping

-S&B Cold air intake with cleanable filter knly on truck for about 2k miles...$250+shipping

-SCT X4(7015) unmarried...$200+shipping

-New Tuxedo black touch up paint free if you want to pay shipping.

Paypal or local pickup in MD...
I'll take the touch up paint

Trooper

Reaction score
Just clarifying, this is for the 6.2L and not the 5.4 correct? Where are you located?