Gen 1 Paddle Shifters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tyrlidon

Reaction score
I didn't know that was a thing, I tried searching an didn't see any posts on how to do this or of anyone doing it in the first place. I would like to replace my steering wheel anyway as it has a button that does not work and could use a refresh. (Especially the red stripe)

hognuts62

Reaction score
I’ve finally got all the parts sourced. If anybody is legitimately interested please let me know. I won’t ask for any payment until I have all the parts assembled and ready to ship to you. The top picture is the standard shifters. The bottom picture is the current ones I have. Other colors are available in the second style as well. I’m not 100% sure on price yet but it’s probably going to be around $225 for the standard paddle shifters and $300 for the ones pictured in lower picture. Reply with any questions you have and I’ll try to answer them all in a Q&A video.
Thanks for all your patience everyone!
Still have them for sale