Gen. 1 owners please reply !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

I have asked a buddy of mine to try to get a message to Ford engineering on this. Since the Raptor is their Premium truck, I am hoping they will at least listen. I suspect that when programming this truck for the desert they didn't really encounter mountain type long down hill grades that are causing this problem.

Doubt Ford will do anything. SVT team is gone and truck is 8-9 years old. Their answer will to be buy a GEN2, because its their latest and greatest.

OP
OP
WHAMMYBAR66

WHAMMYBAR66

Reaction score
5 star tune has entered into a discussion with me about this problem. They are wondering if anyone has the electronic tuner tool - SCT x4 - to test out some tunes that specifically go after the lack of engine braking under crawling, steep grade cases. Anybody have one of these ?

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5 star tune has entered into a discussion with me about this problem. They are wondering if anyone has the electronic tuner tool - SCT x4 - to test out some tunes that specifically go after the lack of engine braking under crawling, steep grade cases. Anybody have one of these ?

No, I only have the x3..