GEN 1 OEM Beadlock Ready Wheels (2) w/Beauty Rings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
I wanted to get two matching spares so I was able to find a set...So my offer if someone wants their matching set I am considering to sell the second two. I paid $1200 for the four, so 2 for $600 plus shipping. Price is firm and no the true bead lock rings are not included, its just the pic I had at the moment, everything is boxed and stored...I prefer local pickup in South Florida currently. This is a short sale while I'm contemplating selling...I reseve the right to reject low ball offers and may not even sell at all and keep the 4...Just putting it out there, as I know its hard to find just 2...4D9ED079-B863-476A-940F-C398A2C461E8_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:

GunnyMac

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello, hope all is well. Just want to make sure I’m reading this right. The true rings are not for sale because you want to keep them or because you don’t have them? Thanks for your time

OP
OP
MEIRONMAN207

MEIRONMAN207

Reaction score
Hello, hope all is well. Just want to make sure I’m reading this right. The true rings are not for sale because you want to keep them or because you don’t have them? Thanks for your time
They were in the pic, not for sale.

OP
OP
MEIRONMAN207

MEIRONMAN207

Reaction score
Getting questions on my sale/offer…As stated in my original post. I picked up 4 BL ready wheels, wanted only 2 more to match the existing set I already had. So, I am offering 2 wheels with the 2 beauty rings and the bolts. The true bead locks are not for sale. They were in the pic at the of my post and can be used as reference only.