Gen 1 misc 5.4 stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fitzmotor

Reaction score
I have some various items for a 7/09 production 5.4 SCAB, I traded it in before this new stuff got installed.
Ford Saudi trans cooler, DL3Z-7A095-B SOLD
Motorcraft 133" WB fuel pump PFS-488 (paid $312, sell $150)
Motorcraft cam sensors, DU-70 (paid $22 each, sell both for $22)
Motorcraft crank sensor, DY-922 (paid $34, sell $20)
Motorcraft 02 sensor, upstream left DY-1122 (paid $66 sell $30)
Motorcraft 02 sensor, uptream front, DY-1120 before 2/01/10 production (paid $106, sell $50)
Schmidty Racing Fox rear Viton shock rebuild kits, (paid $25 each sell both for $25) and 1/2 gallon of their Lucas 7.5 shock oil, (paid $27, will include with the kits for $10)
Aftermarket plastic cowl panels, (paid $118, sell for $50)
Everything still in it's original unopened packaging.
SCT X4 tuner, I purchased from JDM, (sell for $200)
I will consider any offers, shipping extra, but I will be fair with the shipping charges.
I also have a pair of front shocks that need rebuilding, make offer.
Rear stock springs, 130K anyone who wants them free, pick them up.
I also have a Raptor stock jack (both jack and extension, sell for $100)

Last edited:

nookss_

Reaction score
I’ll take the trans cooler if still available. Just let me know shipping (77009) and preferred payment method.

OP
OP
F

fitzmotor

Reaction score
I'll guess $10 on the cooler shipping, PayPal is easiest, my wife has a Venmo that could work.

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

fitzmotor

Reaction score
Works on any OBD2, you just have to buy the tune, I paid $700+ for the SCT loaded with a JDM tune, the cheapest I have found the SCT alone is about $399.
You would want to purchase a tune, (without SCT tuner) then they will email it to you, download it on your SCT and put it in the truck, the SCT is the same tuner 5 Star and other tune companies use, it's a universal programmer. Make a offer, I am very willing to deal here before I have to load it up on ebay.

donh42570

Reaction score
Any pictures of the cowl panels and what does the SCT tuner come with as far as original packaging etc. Thanks Don