Gen 1 Mag-Hytec Rear Diff Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigGriff023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am upgrading my rear end and will have no use for my rear diff cover. It's in great condition and looks brand new. Would prefer a local sell in SoCal (92336), but may ship on buyers dime if no interest locally. It will be available in approx one more week. $200 and I'm sorry the pictures are sideways.

tempImagek7y2zy.png tempImageg7p2NS.png

OP
OP
BigGriff023

BigGriff023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whatcha doing to the rear end?
I’m going to a Currie rear end. When I bought the truck, it had a bent axle shaft somehow that I didn’t catch until a few weeks after the purchase. I replaced that right away, and it’s been fine since. 7 years later, it’s time to cage/link it soon and I want to make sure I don’t have the rear as a week point.

OP
OP
BigGriff023

BigGriff023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know if that falls through-
You got it. Just waiting for timing on my end. As of now, looking at end of the weekend/early next week. I’ll let you know if it’s still available, but the prospective buyer is very reliable and has bought previous items from me in the past.