Gen 1 light bar (similar to Ford Racing bar?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCSVT

Reaction score
Hi all! Just brought home a 2012 Raptor, with 89k miles in great shape… working through normal maintenance. Black truck, from Texas with one prior owner. Pretty happy!

Thinking about a light bar:

I’d like to keep the factory nose but add a bar like the Ford Racing bar that seems to be discontinued. Hate to cut the nose to install a universal fit one like NFab.

Anyone know of one out there, or is it basically down to a new bumper?

Pic of ford racing bar attached
97EE0238-FDE1-4C00-B1B9-E65EEB33EBED.png

GunnyMac

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found mine on a wrecked Raptor on eBay. They were selling the engine and showed a picture of the donor truck which had one on it. I was able to get mine last year for $100

mwaite09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have and love the N-Fab bar. I have a 30" curved Extreme LED bar on top and 20" Vision X on the bottom

Attachments

• light bar 1.jpg
    light bar 1.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 20
  • light bar 2.jpg
    light bar 2.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 20
OP
OP
S

SCSVT

Reaction score
I have and love the N-Fab bar. I have a 30" curved Extreme LED bar on top and 20" Vision X on the bottom
Was the NFab difficult to mount? If u have any side pictures would like to see how it sits on the bumper. Wondering how round lights would look on it

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine is an ADD bolt on, but I have no idea which model it is, and nobody can ever say for sure. Could easily mount lights on the top of the bar20211012_155334.jpg