Gen 1 Icon 3.0 Coilovers + Air Bump Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TaylorF-150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Up for sale is a set of gen 1 Icon 3.0 Coilers and a gen 1 Icon air bump kit.

3.0 Coilovers with compression adjusters: These have about 25-30k miles on them, and could probably use a good cleaning, but the shafts appear to be free of any nicks, dings, gouges, etc... and the seals do not appear to be leaking any oil.

Also included are the reservoir mounting brackets.

Asking price is $1450 obo, and I can ship anywhere in the US for $40-$60 depending on location.

Air bump kit: This was on the truck for about 25-30k miles and definitely saw some use. You could have everything re-powdercoated to make it look new again, or just bolt it on and go. Included is the frame brace kit, 2.0 Icon air bumps, and I'll toss in all the hardware as well.

I would probable replace with new hardware before reinstalling, but you can use the old hardware as a guide on what hardware is needed.

Asking price is $900 obo and I can ship anywhere in the US for $30-$40 depending on location.