Gen 1 Hood light mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking for some hood light mounts to replace my M&R mounts. Mine wiggle on even smal bumps and its extremely distracting. Let me know what you've got.

RZRXP1000

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looking for some hood light mounts to replace my M&R mounts. Mine wiggle on even smal bumps and its extremely distracting. Let me know what you've got.

I have a set of Alternative Offroad mounts for sale.

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Otis857,
Listen to RZRXP1000. ALTERNATIVE OFFROAD's hood mounts are STOUT! 1/4 inch thick, reinforced around mounting holes. ZERO vibration with my Optilux HID's mounted. In addition you will get the best customer care. Rather than ship me a pair of extra mounts that I had ordered, (with a pair of whips), they took the time to contact me and inform me that the extra mounts did not work with the whips I had ordered.
PROACTIVE customer care!
You will be glad you did!

Eddie

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I have the Raptor claws from Outlaw Offroad and they are also very stout, I get zero movement no matter how hard I run.

I think mine are Outlaw too. Really stout but the powdercoat is coming off in sheets. It's weird.

OP
OP
Otis857

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think mine are Outlaw too. Really stout but the powdercoat is coming off in sheets. It's weird.

Damn, that sucks. On a different note, are you going to the AZRR Dirt Therapy event on the 18th? I just got an email notification about it. Sounds like a good run. Glad to see Ryan @thearizonacowboy putting a good group together.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Neg, won't be there. Got 12 hour shifts Sun-Sat that week unfortunately.