Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Unless you have wads of cash just sitting around, I would try those tires out, if you're planning on doing any offroading in the gravel and such, it would be a good test to see if they get all chewed up or not. Good luck!

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Assuming they are the stock size they are a load range d speed rating q, should work fine. They arent the hip "¡BRO!" tire, doesn't mean they aren't good. At one time Hercules was the dark horse of tires, all the hardcore guys ran them (late 80's)

OP
OP
TexasWFraptor

TexasWFraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea they are 315/70/17. Honestly they look good to me and ride really nice but again they aren’t “iBRO” lol. I’ll
Prob just roll with them I’m at work and post some pics see what y’all think aesthetically. They seem like decent tires to me though just wondered if anyone had experience or even heard of them!

bruiser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are you on top perch?

Idk why but it looks lifted

id run em, and if they work for you get em again.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seem like a decent semi-aggressive offroad tread from the stock pic. If they are good on the street in dry/wet conditions then I would rock them.

OP
OP
TexasWFraptor

TexasWFraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I’m new to the raptor forums and I’ll admit I’m embarrassed that I don’t know much about perch adjustments lifts etc. I do know I do not want a lifted raptor but after your comment it got me thinking and I will be driving to local shop ASAP after work to have it looked at if it has a lift it’s getting removed ASAP.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I’m new to the raptor forums and I’ll admit I’m embarrassed that I don’t know much about perch adjustments lifts etc. I do know I do not want a lifted raptor but after your comment it got me thinking and I will be driving to local shop ASAP after work to have it looked at if it has a lift it’s getting removed ASAP.

You can tell if it's on mid or top perch by looking by the at the shock. If you see one ring, it's on mid+, two and it's on top IIRC.

You could also measure the height of the fender flare from the ground.

IIRC there are some measurements posted in one of these subforums regarding front heights for stock, mid and top perch.

If you don't see any rings, and the flare is 1+" higher than stock perch then there's a chance there could be a small lift between the shock mount and frame mount.

Below is an image of the shock on mid perch for reference.
perch.PNG

OP
OP
TexasWFraptor

TexasWFraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you!
I will addressing this ASAP just throwing it out there I didn’t lift this lol it was like this bought it used but very well taken care of minus if the dang thing is lifted .

I don’t recall seeing evidence of a mid or top perch because I checked for that early on but didn’t even really look for a spacer for a lift bc I knew that was a no no but again I’m not very educated in the mod world.

I don’t think the Deavers in rear have been changed is the only way it’s lifted in the rear if they changed the stock block “spacer” where the u bolts go? I’m trying to get the lingo so I don’t look like a full dork going to local shop owner has a slick gen1 he drives and I don’t want to sound like a goober.