Gen 1 heim steering tie rod set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98rangerdave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a set of heim tie rods for a Gen 1. The complete steering upgrade with rack Clevis. I can send the OEM piece back if you’re looking to swap out. Plus cash on my end obviously. PM me, let’s work something out.

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're on facebook there's a guy selling a full set in the raptor classifieds groups. He crossposted it to pretty much all of them.

OP
OP
98rangerdave

98rangerdave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're on facebook there's a guy selling a full set in the raptor classifieds groups. He crossposted it to pretty much all of them.
Thank you. I don’t use social media anymore (left that cancer a few years back) but I will ask my coworker to check it out for me. Have a great day, I appreciate the lead.

OP
OP
98rangerdave

98rangerdave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Were you talking about the set in AZ? My buddy finally got added to that FB group but that set was sold. Didn’t know if you knew of another one. Thanks.

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a new set of RPG Tie Rods in Michigan sold by a guy named Justin Fluty on the "Ford Raptor Parts For Sale" page. He's asking 600. Not a huge savings but figured i'd let you know.