Gen 1 Front Bumper and Set of Wheels & Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WellingtonB

Reaction score
Looking for two items:

a) Open to either a stock Gen 1 front bumper or an aftermarket bumper.

b) Set of stock Gen 1 Wheels with Tires. Also open to Gen 2 wheels and tires in addition to aftermarket wheels and tires.

Mostly looking a deal as this is going to be a budget conscious build. I have a 2012 Gen 1 SCREW in Tuxedo Black.

Palacco

Reaction score
Looking for two items:

b) Set of stock Gen 1 Wheels with Tires. Also open to Gen 2 wheels and tires in addition to aftermarket wheels and tires.

Mostly looking a deal as this is going to be a budget conscious build. I have a 2012 Gen 1 SCREW in Tuxedo Black.
I have stock wheels and tires.. Not much too much thread on tires.. 38k miles on them.. txt me if interested 631.926.5344

RottenKid

Reaction score
FWIW, I have both a front bumper and a basically brand new set of wheels/tires from my Gen 1. Replaced the wheels/tires about after about 5k miles when I bought my truck new. Still have it, still love it. Front bumper is in great shape (though my 15 y.o. son did in my rear bumper- doh!). I'm not on the FRF much lately so be patient if you try to connect with me and I don't seem to respond. Will try to keep an eye out in case your discussions above don't resolve your need.

ugliestdrivingraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for two items:

ive got a front bumper you can have for cheap, or an ADD front bumper that would also be relatively cheap due to it needing a new center skid plate. Also have the ADD rear bumper with rigid lights, 1300 for the pair. Im in LA too so no shipping needed.

Z TEAM RACING II

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve got a set of Gen 1 wheels and tires. Wheels are good tires are not really that well. 1 is good 1 is okay 2 are not so good gimme like 300$ you can have them with sensors