Gen 1 factory seat cover replacements?? (With Red inserts)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjmulliga

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find factor replacement seat covers for a gen 1?? I can find the all black ones all day, but I have the red inserts and can’t find any replacements??

Any ideas??

upload_2020-8-17_11-16-25.jpeg

OP
OP
M

Mjmulliga

Reaction score
U are the man I found a guy locally that is parting out a truck but he doesn’t want to sell a single seat.
Thank again

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did a little digging on that. Might work ok if you want to have all the seats done at once. The shop I talked to said they would have a tough time matching the ford orange. Maybe it would be easier with red. Full custom upholstery would be sweet!

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd find a local upholstery shop and just have the seats recovered. I guarantee it'll cost a lot less than getting the factory covers, and you could even have them done in a different material and color. If I was re-doing them, I'd do something cool like suede for the red.

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally broke down and paid the appx $640 to Richmond Auto Upholstery for a seat bottom and seat back cover (driver side), While mine is all black, they did contact me for a picture of the seat and the vin # to make sure they get the right one. You might contact them to see if they can do the red/orange insert. I'm guessing they make these to spec, so its worth an email to find out. I just ordered or I'd give you a review. Short of TASCA and considerably cheaper, they are the only one I found who offers them on the web.

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got them 2 days ago. I'm going to wait to install until my dr seat gets worse. But looking at them, they look identical to the oem covers. I can only assume the fit will be good, but the appearance is spot on. Definitely worth checking them out