Gen 1 Factory Beadlock Wheels (Set of 5)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ayoustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have a set of 5 wheels of the Gen 1 factory beadlock capable wheels.

4 are in good condition and include center caps, the one that was the spare has some bubbling paint and no center cap.

Looking to get $1700 $1500 delivered (I will drop them off or meet you) in the Metro Detroit or Chicago area or anywhere between them. Am negotiable on price if you pick them up, not interested in shipping at this time.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Wheels 1.jpgWheels 2.jpgWheels 3.jpgWheels 4.jpgWheels 5.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
ayoustin

ayoustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not going to lie, it's a high price, but GLWS.
There was a set of 4 listed at $1,200 that just sold here. And I don't see these come up for sale that often. I don't think $1600 is unreasonable and that's also a delivered to your door price.

ts_raptor_st

Reaction score
I am interested in the wheels. I have non-beadlocks now. I would rather have the beadlock version. I was in a fender bender and damaged two wheels. Awaiting the insurance company to ok payment. Seems like a good time to switch wheels. How close would you be willing to get them to Cleveland OH area?

OP
OP
ayoustin

ayoustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am interested in the wheels. I have non-beadlocks now. I would rather have the beadlock version. I was in a fender bender and damaged two wheels. Awaiting the insurance company to ok payment. Seems like a good time to switch wheels. How close would you be willing to get them to Cleveland OH area?
I can deliver them Saturday morning. If not then I can meet you somewhere in between Cleveland and Detroit after I get back from my vacation after next week.