Gen 1 exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally did some engine mods on my Gen 1 beast. Kooks Long Tube Headers with Green Y pipe connected to original Muffler and back, Roush CAI and Professional Tune by Pro Edge Tuning in Wallingford CT. Wish I did this a long time ago the Truck Really Woke Up. Cell phone Video doesn't give it justice. love how under normal driving or sitting at idol ya barely notice it and Zero Drone. Just a deep sound but when you step in it, it Wakes up and sounds Angry. Trying to upload video but says file is too large. Im not very techy so I'll try again

OP
OP
Nesc204

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends on ya neighbors. Initial start up Yes. But my neighbors are pretty cool

OP
OP
Nesc204

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But will find out in the summer when I leave my house at 5am on Sunday mornings to go Racing MX or go to a practice track. L

OP
OP
Nesc204

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will it pi ss off the neighbors? Because that's the benchmark I'm going for with mine.
My phone not allowing me to down size the video. But for what it's worth I'M EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH IT. SOUNDS AWSOME. No need to do a Cat back exhaust system with this set up. That would just make it obnoxious but if ya like that then go with it. Like I mentioned before Zero droning noise that ya end up getting from cat back systems. Between the exhaust and the CAI and Tune it made a Big difference in Performance. I feel no need to modify the engine internally to support and add a supercharger. Throttle response is INCREDIBLE now. Have to be very light on the pedal or it quickly chirps the tires

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
My phone not allowing me to down size the video. But for what it's worth I'M EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH IT. SOUNDS AWSOME. No need to do a Cat back exhaust system with this set up. That would just make it obnoxious but if ya like that then go with it. Like I mentioned before Zero droning noise that ya end up getting from cat back systems. Between the exhaust and the CAI and Tune it made a Big difference in Performance. I feel no need to modify the engine internally to support and add a supercharger. Throttle response is INCREDIBLE now. Have to be very light on the pedal or it quickly chirps the tires

If you have a youtube acct you can upload it there and then link it.