Gen 1 beadlocks on Gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
V

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is my magnetic grey with the gen1 wheels.

View attachment 157716

Looks awesome! I’m not going to pretend like I did exhaustive searching, but I did search around some. Your truck was the only picture I readily found on FRF. I’m sure there are many buried in wheel threads, but they aren’t titled that way. Anyway, your truck looks sweet, so I knew the Gen 1s look good on mine.

Reaction score
Looks awesome! I’m not going to pretend like I did exhaustive searching, but I did search around some. Your truck was the only picture I readily found on FRF. I’m sure there are many buried in wheel threads, but they aren’t titled that way. Anyway, your truck looks sweet, so I knew the Gen 1s look good on mine.

Thanks your looks good as well. There is a 2020 race red with gen1 beadlock wheels here in Houston as well. I sold him the wheels (a second set I had) a few months back. He was planning to powder coat the rings race red. I couldn’t find any examples when I bought mine but really like the look.

OP
OP
V

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks your looks good as well. There is a 2020 race red with gen1 beadlock wheels here in Houston as well. I sold him the wheels (a second set I had) a few months back. He was planning to powder coat the rings race red. I couldn’t find any examples when I bought mine but really like the look.

Thanks! I’m SW of Ft Worth now, but I spent about 7 years in Houston (2008-2014). I used to run around with the GTO and Corvette crowds back then. But the Raptor is more family friendly, so that’s what I’m in now. If you ever see the guy with the Red truck, throw up a picture!