[GEN 1] 2014 Build Numbers ARE HERE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Juggernaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone say that got theirs recently if they fixed the count of Race Red? I was one of the first to get the cert but wondering if the reason it was taking longer for everyone else is they had to fix the build sheet and reprint. Here is what mine showed, what does the recent one show?

eb0a187babe65a5c27584f24489d4377.jpg

It's just that one typo "3110" under Red. Everything else is correct if you add them up. Mine is the same.

Bandit4142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought about starting my own thread, but honestly wasn't sure if it was "note worthy" or not....

So, I ordered my package from SVT, and a plate from Calder. I got an email from Calder asking to call SVT to get my actual production number for my plate... So I called. Talked to the Mike(s), apparently there are two Mikes. LOL! Anyway....

My Ruby Red Raptor SE, DOES NOT have a production number.... It was, and they verified it, a PRE-PRODUCTION SE Raptor. I've talked to them a couple times trying to find if this was a common practice or not (selling pre-production SVT's), and they've repeatedly told me no, it doesn't happen often, in some years, not at all. They did tell me, as far as they could tell, mine is the only one.

Has anyone else on the forum experienced this?? Do we have any other "Pre-Production" Raptors on the Forum?? I'm just curious if it is rare as they acted, or were they simply trying to make me feel better and this kind of thing happens all the time??

D

Deleted member 12951

I thought about starting my own thread, but honestly wasn't sure if it was "note worthy" or not....

So, I ordered my package from SVT, and a plate from Calder. I got an email from Calder asking to call SVT to get my actual production number for my plate... So I called. Talked to the Mike(s), apparently there are two Mikes. LOL! Anyway....

My Ruby Red Raptor SE, DOES NOT have a production number.... It was, and they verified it, a PRE-PRODUCTION SE Raptor. I've talked to them a couple times trying to find if this was a common practice or not (selling pre-production SVT's), and they've repeatedly told me no, it doesn't happen often, in some years, not at all. They did tell me, as far as they could tell, mine is the only one.

Has anyone else on the forum experienced this?? Do we have any other "Pre-Production" Raptors on the Forum?? I'm just curious if it is rare as they acted, or were they simply trying to make me feel better and this kind of thing happens all the time??

Whats the build date on your sticker or the door jam?

Spritle

Reaction score
Wonder why Ford doesn't send these out for free? I got free ones for my 96 Cobra and 02 Lightning when I bought them new.

D

Deleted member 12951

Wonder why Ford doesn't send these out for free? I got free ones for my 96 Cobra and 02 Lightning when I bought them new.

Because we pay for them and they know that. I did get mine and a window sticker for free though, sometimes it pays to be an *******, LOL

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got an email today:

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 4:48 PM, Raptor Custom Embroidery
<[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Joseph K-----,

All of the items from order #1210 have now been shipped:

1x 2014 Raptor Build Plate Pre-order (sku: )
FRF username (type anything if you're not a member: RaptorWifey
Year of Raptor: 2014
Build Number ( x of 22,409): 9335
VIN: 1FTFX1R66EFB66563
Font Style of Raptor: Raptor Logo (matches tailgate logo)
Painted SVT color: black (no paint)
3-D Style Lasering: ✓
Paint Black Area? : Special Edition Red

1x 2014 Raptor Build Plate Pre-order (sku: )
FRF username (type anything if you're not a member: Yukon Joe
Year of Raptor: 2012
Build Number ( x of 22,409): 3395 / 13,784
VIN: 1FTFW1R6XCFA74758
Font Style of Raptor: Raptor Logo (matches tailgate logo)
Painted SVT color: black (no paint)
3-D Style Lasering: ✓
Paint Black Area? : Blue

They are being shipped via USPS to the following address:

Joseph K-----
Oak Island
North Carolina 28465
United States

The tracking number for these items is 94055102008642853xxxxx. Click here to see the status of your shipment.

Please allow some time for the status of the shipment to correctly display at the above address.

Thank you for ordering from Raptor Custom Embroidery!

Looks like a Christmas present on the way.

We have been patiently waiting.... For those still waiting, hang in there.
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
www.runraptorrun.com
( * Y * )