[GEN 1] 2014 Build Numbers ARE HERE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgrosen

Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck ordering different style ID plates? It looks like the only options are two different fonts and 3D lettering. From previous posts it looked like we'd be able to order from several different styles. Just curious if anyone had better luck than me. Thanks for the feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck ordering different style ID plates? It looks like the only options are two different fonts and 3D lettering. From previous posts it looked like we'd be able to order from several different styles. Just curious if anyone had better luck than me. Thanks for the feedback.

Hey buddy. Check out the form below and fill it out. I haven't had time to reconfigure the options on the proper listing. I'll send you an invoice when I receive your order for the option update.

http://www.raptorcustomembroidery.c...ucts/products/build-plate-order-option-update

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

cgrosen

Reaction score
Oh man I already preordered two. Is there any way to cancel those so I can start over?

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Oh man I already preordered two. Is there any way to cancel those so I can start over?

If you just want to change your options, you can fill out that form I posted to do so. Its free.

cgrosen

Reaction score
I will do it first thing in the morning and reference my order number. Thank you..I really do appreciate it. -Chris

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
I will do it first thing in the morning and reference my order number. Thank you..I really do appreciate it. -Chris

There's no need! I already pulled your original order. Once I have received the update, I'll staple them together and get you set up.