[GEN 1] 2014 Build Numbers ARE HERE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

About damn time!!!

My raptor is #4568 of all 22,409 raptors made in 2014
Couldn't get the color break down and cab size but that will be what comes in the mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
2014RubyRed

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
About damn time!!!

My raptor is #4568 of all 22,409 raptors made in 2014
Couldn't get the color break down and cab size but that will be what comes in the mail.

Hey Rick - how did you get the build # info before you got your certificate? I just ordered mine on line and didn't see a place to get that info......

D

Deleted member 12951

Hey Rick - how did you get the build # info before you got your certificate? I just ordered mine on line and didn't see a place to get that info......

Not going to go into the deal I got but I was on the phone with the guy.

guitarist982

Reaction score
#1029 here.

Same as @RDFTS - I was told the system pulls the color breakdown, etc. from a different database when the certificate is printed so all they actually have access to when you call is total build number.

D

Deleted member 12951

#1029 here.

Same as @RDFTS - I was told the system pulls the color breakdown, etc. from a different database when the certificate is printed so all they actually have access to when you call is total build number.

Did you order your raptor and if so, when did you order and when was it built?

I order in mid Nov 13' and it was built the 3rd week of Jan 14'

cgrosen

Reaction score
I guess I don't get it? I still have my window sticker for my 14 from when I purchased it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk