Geisers vs stock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just installed Eibachs, and I know that the Geisers are comparable to them. Based on what I'm feeling when I drive, I think that you'll find that the Geisers outperform the stock units in every way. I would not go back, and wish I'd swapped out all the springs sooner frankly....

bigrig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the Geiser progressive springs on the mid perch in 2016 and rode on them for about 25K miles. I thought the road ride felt more connected. It was still a pretty plush ride, but slightly stiffer and more responsive than stock. They held up well off-road too. If you plan to take off your coilovers for a rebuild or anything like that, I would recommend trying them out. They add a little more height over stock too, so just be ready for that.

vegascarnut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run Geisers on low perch. Sits 1.5" higher than stock, so similar to mid-perch with stock springs. Much better feel on and off road. A friend had the Eibachs, which I believe are a fixed rate, not progressive like the Geisers. They were MUCH stiffer. Felt harsh to me.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Would you guys say that the Geisers are a better on-road spring and more comparable to the factory springs versus the eibachs? I just purchased brand new factory shocks and am looking to freshen up the suspension. I'm getting Deavers but am unsure if I should go with the +2 or +3 for my situation.

tltoronto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you do aftermarket springs, I would suggest getting your shocks rebuilt and having a seal upgrade as well. I had mine on the lower perch with geisers, and it blew the hell outta my seals in the shocks. It sucks getting new springs only to have to take em back off and clean them after the shocks decide to self-enema.

vegascarnut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you guys say that the Geisers are a better on-road spring and more comparable to the factory springs versus the eibachs? I just purchased brand new factory shocks and am looking to freshen up the suspension. I'm getting Deavers but am unsure if I should go with the +2 or +3 for my situation.
Eibachs are a linear fixed rate, Geisers are progressive, like stock. I have had Eibach fixed rate springs on other vehicles, and I would expect them to be stiffer when going over moderate bumps, but how much I don't know. I like the ride of the Geisers on road. Less brake dive than stock , great ride on pavement, but they are MUCH less harsh off-road than stock springs. That's my experience.

OP
OP
A
Reaction score
If you do aftermarket springs, I would suggest getting your shocks rebuilt and having a seal upgrade as well. I had mine on the lower perch with geisers, and it blew the hell outta my seals in the shocks. It sucks getting new springs only to have to take em back off and clean them after the shocks decide to self-enema.
i bought new front shocks i hope they hold up the geisers and don’t start leaking