Geisers vs stock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tltoronto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i bought new front shocks i hope they hold up the geisers and don’t start leaking
Maybe I just got a bad one, after some offroading, one of my shocks began to leak pretty badly. Hopeful you dont have the same issue. But that a solid one on the shocks. The truck will feel completely different with them. If you havent installed em yet, throw some 3m clear vinyl on the bodies to maximize the zinc coating life.

OP
OP
A
Reaction score
Maybe I just got a bad one, after some offroading, one of my shocks began to leak pretty badly. Hopeful you dont have the same issue. But that a solid one on the shocks. The truck will feel completely different with them. If you havent installed em yet, throw some 3m clear vinyl on the bodies to maximize the zinc coating life.
i don’t do off road just like once a year and have never gotten rust in any of my three sets front shocks that i have

SS308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have Geisers and Deavers. Wish I had installed them when I first purchased my Raptor.
More responsive and zero bounce in the rear end during trail runs.