GEN 2 Geisers & Deavers +3 on 35's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mk1 Caddy

Reaction score
Hi everyone looking into getting this setup on my 2019. Seems like most people swap over to 37's. I want to keep my 35's with some 17 RRW's but not sure if its going to look funky. Any one rocking this setup can you post pics. PLS

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Get a 35 that is true to size and it'll help. Toyo, General, Nitto are all a little more true to size. A BFG 315 might look very small.

BTW, what's the reason for the chosen ride height if you don't want to run larger tires?

OP
OP
Mk1 Caddy

Mk1 Caddy

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, it started off by wanting to level out the truck without using collars but it appears springs will make the nose high. And it snowballed from there.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, it started off by wanting to level out the truck without using collars but it appears springs will make the nose high. And it snowballed from there.

Gotcha, the Eibachs on the 2019's aren't quite as high if you want to consider those. Closer to 1.75" raise in the front. Should keep the nose down or closer to level at least.

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone looking into getting this setup on my 2019. Seems like most people swap over to 37's. I want to keep my 35's with some 17 RRW's but not sure if its going to look funky. Any one rocking this setup can you post pics. PLS
I don't have the springs you mentioned because I went with Fox 3.0', but I did the +3 Deavers and then shackled it back to leveled.

Love it. Kept 35" tires and I think it looks great ! d8c4d2afb4ca009edfa2be28d4d2c09f.jpg

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

Baja Jones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm with Waveslayer. I'm running the 3.0 Foxes and Deavers and stuck with the 315 BFGs. Bigger tire is more force on the tie rods and steering rack. I always say "Go big and carry spares" Another 2" of tire is a way better ride but.....

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm with Waveslayer. I'm running the 3.0 Foxes and Deavers and stuck with the 315 BFGs. Bigger tire is more force on the tie rods and steering rack. I always say "Go big and carry spares" Another 2" of tire is a way better ride but.....
Planning to do Geiser front and Icon Rear in early July. Also plan to keep the 35’s for now, didn’t want to trim the inner fender or worry about fender damage if I stuff a tire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AF-Raptor

Reaction score
Currently running the 35" BFG KOAs on the 17" beadlock wheels. Does anyone know (from trial & error) if a larger tire will fit (both on the wheels and within the fender opening) WITHOUT resorting to lifting the ride height? Please advise. TIA...