Geisers, Deaver +3s, RPG Bumps and 37s (Pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder how much its raised from ground to top of highest part of the truck now with the Geisers, Deavers and 37's vs stock. I have to be careful that i can fit it in my garage height wise. One of the reason's i'm waiting on the 37s. I want to check once the geisers and deavers are added with OEM 35s. I'm pretty sure it will fit though...but i don't have th best of luck with these weird things. First it was length that caused me to get the SCAB now i will need good luck on height...hahaha.

My deavers are supposed to be here on tomorrow. Already have the front springs and bumpstop pads. Hoping to have everything installed sometime next week...fingers crossed that everything works out...would hate to have to park outside.

OP
OP
TXRaptor

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder how much its raised from ground to top of highest part of the truck now with the Geisers, Deavers and 37's vs stock. I have to be careful that i can fit it in my garage height wise. One of the reason's i'm waiting on the 37s. I want to check once the geisers and deavers are added with OEM 35s. I'm pretty sure it will fit though...but i don't have th best of luck with these weird things. First it was length that caused me to get the SCAB now i will need good luck on height...hahaha.

My deavers are supposed to be here on tomorrow. Already have the front springs and bumpstop pads. Hoping to have everything installed sometime next week...fingers crossed that everything works out...would hate to have to park outside.

I did not measure mine before the work, but today the highest point of my roof is right at 81 inches. With 35s, your truck will be 1" lower. I have 8' doors in my garage, so it fits no problem. If you have 7' doors, it should still fit if your opener and brackets are up out of the way.

Higgs Boson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my geiser/deaver/37 truck fits in my garage. standard 7 ft door but they are hi lift jackshaft doors/rails with 12 ft ceilings. i have about an inch of clearance driving in. don't bounce the truck over the entry, lol.....

Alford78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@TXRaptor

“Ceramic tint all the way around except windshield
Matte Black Stinger Hood
Possibly a Matte Black Roof (Still deciding)”

What is the Stinger Hood?

Bests
Alex

OP
OP
TXRaptor

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@TXRaptor

“Ceramic tint all the way around except windshield
Matte Black Stinger Hood
Possibly a Matte Black Roof (Still deciding)”

What is the Stinger Hood?

Bests
Alex

Stinger hood is what I call the area around the hood grille on our trucks. I plan to use a matte black vinyl wrap, similar to what other have done on their roofs.

I will try to find a picture...

The "little" Raptor in the middle is the best shot of a stinger hood I could find:

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMACjSHVXpXTwBoiC4Fu0m5Xy1vQ-QnI7rGc8NIJapZz4o5UXhRzVBrbCWg8jjDUw?key=dHZmNWEzM2ZtYVE1UVRDQzB6WlRkY09Xb3NIREp3

Last edited:

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stinger hood is what I call the area around the hood grille on our trucks. I plan to use a matte black vinyl wrap, similar to what other have done on their roofs.

I will try to find a picture...

The "little" Raptor in the middle is the best shot of a stinger hood I could find:

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMACjSHVXpXTwBoiC4Fu0m5Xy1vQ-QnI7rGc8NIJapZz4o5UXhRzVBrbCWg8jjDUw?key=dHZmNWEzM2ZtYVE1UVRDQzB6WlRkY09Xb3NIREp3

Some super ugly trucks in that link, wow.

cao0215

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i m with ford beadlock wheels, use same as yours 37*12.5*17? i m looking the same tire as yours, and need trim some when i m doing on mine? Also, wats the MPT NGAUGE change for custom tire about Axle ratio and tire height?

OP
OP
TXRaptor

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i m with ford beadlock wheels, use same as yours 37*12.5*17? i m looking the same tire as yours, and need trim some when i m doing on mine? Also, wats the MPT NGAUGE change for custom tire about Axle ratio and tire height?

I think I know what you are asking. :smile:

If you go with the same tires as mine on factory bead locks wheels, you need to lift your front at least 2.5" to 3". The factory wheels have an offset of +34, so they will stick out one inch less than mine. You may have to trim a portion of your inner wheel wells to avoid rubbing.

If you get your truck tuned by MPT, you will get an NGauge handheld tuner which allows you to update the trucks computer to match the size of your wheels and axle ratio. This will give you more accurate MPH and MPG readings.

Here is the other thread where someone posted a video explaining the process:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f261/can-mpt-tune-adjust-37s-61772/

It takes about 5 minutes to make the change.

Last edited: