Geiser vs Eibach vs Collar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Between the Geiser & Eibachs which one raises the truck less upfront after settling? Some of the other threads on the Eibachs said that they gave the front too much rake and a set of Deavers were a must.

I looked at the collars but not a fan as they compress the factory springs an since they are progressive ride at a firmer rate than without. I know both the Eibachs and Geisers ride better because of that. I was just curious of the two which one raised the front end more.

The Geisers raise the front a bit more than the Eibachs.

Sidewayz

Reaction score
ind a thread with actual comparable info on the these items and it's kinda all over the place so I thought i'd just settle it with all my fellow FRF user's
2.25 will be to much if looking for level .
9edf5ff4ef420dcf9c4128da93705db2.jpg

I have the Eibach springs and raised the rear 1.75 as well .

How much did the eibachs raise you up front? 1.7? Dont want to mess with the rear yet if i dont have to. Love your look! What did you do to the back (brand) just out of curiousity...

lilgsx96

Reaction score
Just added a Cobb Intercooler and Swarfworks winch mount and Warn Zeon winch, so around 150 lbs up front. She sits at 39 inches up front now, should I go Eibachs or Collars?

2017svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much did the eibachs raise you up front? 1.7? Dont want to mess with the rear yet if i dont have to. Love your look! What did you do to the back (brand) just out of curiousity...
Yes 1.7 in the front .
I built aluminum blocks as not jumping and didn’t want to screw with add a leaf or changing out the springs completely.
No problems at all so far .

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is the install process the same for the 2019 raptors, the same as the 2017-18 raptors ,or is the disassembly of the 2019 shock different .

Flash1034

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m looking into leveling mine as well. I wonder why Eibach didn’t make their springs progressive rate? Also, why are the Geisers twice the price?