Geiser vs Eibach vs Collar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw it mentioned earlier in the thread, but didn't see an answer. The Geisers are a progressive spring like the OEM ones, but the Eibach's are linear. How does this change the ride, and what does it actually mean in the grand scheme of things. I was leaning towards Geiser but it seems that also requires rear-leaf spring replacement to make it level.

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Linear springs, have a spring rate that is consistent along the entire length of the spring as it is compressed. Progressive springs on the other hand, have a spring rate that increases or changes with the compression of the spring.

Progressive springs will ride better than Linear springs.

rjlljr

Reaction score
Should be the same for 2020’s too.

I only ask because Eibachs site has both 1.7 abs 2.5 springs available for the 2020.

I don't want to mess up and not lift the font enough.

Anyone have any first hand experience with both sets?

I want the front level or a touch higher than the back. At this point I'm not looking to lift the back.

Phil O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only ask because Eibachs site has both 1.7 abs 2.5 springs available for the 2020.

I want the front level or a touch higher than the back. At this point I'm not looking to lift the back.
Where on their site? I only see the 2019/2020 as a 1.7” lift... my 3019 with the 1.7” sits pretty level.

5EAEA65C-E481-4707-9463-EE52FD0B71AD.png

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Im nearly 100% sure, the 2019 and 2020’s are identical configurations from Ford. 2017-2018’s would get 2.5” height from the Eibach springs.

I have only seen one spring listed on there site for these trucks. Did they add another? Here is the part # for the 1.7” height for the 19’s and 20’s.

View media item 14626