Geiser vs Eibach vs Collar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RexDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I now have McNeil 2+2 front fenders with SVC Baja front bumper, deaver +3 and rpg drop shackles. A side shot next to my buds 17 wouldn’t show you much of a comparison. View attachment 135235
I was interested in seeing the comparison of the two for rake.

Love your truck. Did you have rubbing with the 37s before you went to the McNeil fenders?

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was interested in seeing the comparison of the two for rake.

Love your truck. Did you have rubbing with the 37s before you went to the McNeil fenders?
Yes, rubbed at full lock steering and no way you could jump. Now no problems

FireMedic303

Reaction score
Just had Geisers and Icons option 1 installed... So far extremely happy! For those who say that Geiser ride too rough, I personally don't feel that they do. It's definitely stiffer than stock, but I came from a previous truck with a robust suspension setup that rode like a dump truck.

FBBEADC0-FC25-4795-9CDD-A76384233C54.JPG

Last edited:

BoiseRaptor

Reaction score
BFG KM3 37x12.5R20 with VenomRex 602s and Geisers. Minor trimming. No rubbing. Loving it! Riding a tad nose high. Will add Icon leaf springs later. View attachment 136009

Looks fantastic! Do you by chance have a picture of your truck from straight on front or back? 37's have the truck driving different? I know the 602's are significantly lighter than stock wheels. . .