GEN 1 Geiser spring question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m having my shocks rebuilt and swapping my stock springs for geisers and wondering if i should go to mid perch or low perch. Currently i am at mid perch with stock fronts and Deaver +2 in the rear and it sits level, which is what i want. I don’t have anything in the bed either. I feel like I’ve seen people saying they run low perch with Geiser springs and it sits level and some run mid perch. Does anyone have some pics or can i get enough people saying one thing or the other? I know i can change it if it’s not the way I’d like but if i can avoid changing the perch after the springs are on that’d be a bonus.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the geiser springs at midperch with oem rear springs. Very happy with the ride and look. Sorry can’t post photos from my iPhone

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m having my shocks rebuilt and swapping my stock springs for geisers and wondering if i should go to mid perch or low perch. Currently i am at mid perch with stock fronts and Deaver +2 in the rear and it sits level, which is what i want. I don’t have anything in the bed either. I feel like I’ve seen people saying they run low perch with Geiser springs and it sits level and some run mid perch. Does anyone have some pics or can i get enough people saying one thing or the other? I know i can change it if it’s not the way I’d like but if i can avoid changing the perch after the springs are on that’d be a bonus.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the same set up you are going with and went low perch. Initially the front was at about exactly the same height as stock springs/mid perch which was about 1 inch lower than the rear on my truck.

Fast forward 15 months and 10k miles and the Geiser springs have settled almost an inch. I'll probably go mid perch to get back to level at some point.

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im running mine on mid perch. Started out on low perch but I thought the ride was a little too soft. I really didnt like the amount of brake dive on low perch either, so I went with mid perch. I have Nationals +2 in the back and the truck sits level after about 1.5 years. And Im much happier with the ride on and off road. Its more firm, but not too stiff and the brake dive is dramatically less too. I'm very satisfied with this mod.

Punkur67

Reaction score
Here is mine with geiser low perch and stock rear springs

Attachments

• 20180706_165905.jpg
    20180706_165905.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 229
  • 20180706_165913.jpg
    20180706_165913.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 213