Geiser Progressive Spring Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are these 35s or 37s? Looking for a definitive answer as to if i can run Geisers on LP with 37s on factory wheels with no rub.

These are a fullsize 35". The General X3s aren't a 34.4 or 34.6 like a lot of "35s".

Whether or not you rub is going to depend entirely on your usage, on pavement you might rub at full lock and hitting bumps. Offroad, you will absolutely rub. I have witness marks on my fenderliners from the tires making contact at full bump but this is heavier usage than most.

RSM_5146 2.JPG

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These are a fullsize 35". The General X3s aren't a 34.4 or 34.6 like a lot of "35s".

Whether or not you rub is going to depend entirely on your usage, on pavement you might rub at full lock and hitting bumps. Offroad, you will absolutely rub. I have witness marks on my fenderliners from the tires making contact at full bump but this is heavier usage than most.

View attachment 364083
To add to that, the alignment also will play a part in if you run or not. If you are running a ton of positive caster but don’t have the lowers adjusted to help clear, then you’ll likely rub on the back part of the fender/firewall/etc.

A little trick you can do if you want is pitch the lower ball joint forward with the LCA bolts, and use an adjustable upper control arm to help get a good bit of caster but keep the tire out of the firewall. Too much and you may have cv issues though lol.

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To add to that, the alignment also will play a part in if you run or not. If you are running a ton of positive caster but don’t have the lowers adjusted to help clear, then you’ll likely rub on the back part of the fender/firewall/etc.

A little trick you can do if you want is pitch the lower ball joint forward with the LCA bolts, and use an adjustable upper control arm to help get a good bit of caster but keep the tire out of the firewall. Too much and you may have cv issues though lol.

Thats a common toyota trick, i always forget about it on the fullsize trucks but very good point. I never rub the firewall area so never gave it much concern.

Are you headed to Durhamtown in a couple weeks?

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thats a common toyota trick, i always forget about it on the fullsize trucks but very good point. I never rub the firewall area so never gave it much concern.

Are you headed to Durhamtown in a couple weeks?
Sure am, going to be a few late nights leading up to it, but I am going to be there.

You making the trip?

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure am, going to be a few late nights leading up to it, but I am going to be there.

You making the trip?

Can't wait to see some photos!

Not this year, i just picked up a Gen2 that i am gathering parts for, while simultaneously parting out my Gen1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts