Geiser Compared to Stock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sherwood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For anyone who is curious, I took a nose to nose picture of 2 different 2018 SCREWs one being stock, and one with Geiser Springs. I was actually surprised how drastic the difference is when nose to nose.

4148A24E-100E-42D7-9217-75B35E428BDA.jpeg

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks I was looking at springs for mine. did you replace the backs with deavers or still stock? -If stock rear springs does the front sit higher or is truck level?

OP
OP
sherwood

sherwood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks I was looking at springs for mine. did you replace the backs with deavers or still stock? -If stock rear springs does the front sit higher or is truck level?
I did rears with deavers +3 with shackle which put rear even with Geisers. With just front Geisers, you would be sitting nose high.

As would I. Maybe OP can buy a set and swap them out for a full comparison review :Big Laugh:
Ya right, I’ve already spent a bunch on aftermarket parts for a $70K truck. Maybe I can photoshop one for you...

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For anyone who is curious, I took a nose to nose picture of 2 different 2018 SCREWs one being stock, and one with Geiser Springs. I was actually surprised how drastic the difference is when nose to nose.

View attachment 118666
Do you have a full side shot? Curious to know what Geiser fronts with no rear lift look like.

Nimrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geisers lift 2.5 inches so with Deaver +2” springs your .5” nose high. With Deaver +3 your half inch rear high. It’s a tiny difference but the owner will notice it. I grew up watching Mickey Thompson stadium series and early trophy Trucks so a little nose high is how I think an Offroad truck should look. To each his own.

OP
OP
sherwood

sherwood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geisers lift 2.5 inches so with Deaver +2” springs your .5” nose high. With Deaver +3 your half inch rear high. It’s a tiny difference but the owner will notice it. I grew up watching Mickey Thompson stadium series and early trophy Trucks so a little nose high is how I think an Offroad truck should look. To each his own.

I have Geisers front with Deaver +3 with shackles (effectively making it +2) and mine sits just a little nose high. I’ve been told the Geisers will settle a little over time and hoping truck will sit level with current set up but time will tell.