How To Geiser Brothers Progressive Coil Installation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRPTOR37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone installed these to mid perch using spring compressors from autozone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I used the AutoZone compressors to install to bottom perch, pretty sure i could have gotten it to mid... Well maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
bigrig

bigrig

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Getting the springs up to mid perch with the autozone compressor should work fine (assuming the Geiser springs are already installed on the shocks).

I wouldn't recommend the autozone compressor however, when swapping out the OEM springs with the Geiser ones. Using a professional compressor like the one I pictured in the original post is going to be the safest approach and give you the least amount of grief.

TXRPTOR37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used the AutoZone compressors to install to bottom perch, pretty sure i could have gotten it to mid... Well maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Have your geiser springs settled any? Also, are you running 37s? I’ve got Deaver +2 and planning to go 37s. Can’t figure out if I should do bottom or mid perch with the geiser springs.

Desertrat83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have your geiser springs settled any? Also, are you running 37s? I’ve got Deaver +2 and planning to go 37s. Can’t figure out if I should do bottom or mid perch with the geiser springs.

I have deaver +2 and geiser springs on bottom. After 10k miles the geiser springs settled mor than the deavers. I had my shocks serviced and had them set the front on mid perch and do the pinch weld stuff. I also had BFG KO2 37" tires installed on the stock wheels. man the truck should have come from the factory like this. It's a 2013 Supercab and i am super happy with the setup.

Attachments

• IMG_5740.jpg
    IMG_5740.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 131
Last edited: