Geiser Bro's Raptor Progressive Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i thought they were only good for about a 1/2 inch on low.
thats all i was in search of, just level it a little.

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I read it they are advertised as about 2” lift with no other mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CIB2007

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As I read it they are advertised as about 2” lift with no other mod.

Thats what I thought. After I dropped it to the ground It looked higher than the rear. Then I swapped the rear shocks and and took it around the block. After that It only raised the front about 1/2” and the rear is still 1” higher (stock leafs and about 150lbs in the bed).

I set the shocks to mid perch and after I fought with Auto zones strut compressors, I set them back to low perch. The shock coils I was able to remove with two compressors. The Geiser springs took three (I had to buy a set). There was no way I was going to get that spring to mid perch safely. So if you want to keep mid, then I would take the shocks to a shop. Unless you like to gamble and roll the dice.

Ill check the shock pressures. But I doubt it will be out. As for the ride it was a-lot better. My road is filled with moon craters and it soaked them up 10x better than before. (I also have the flutter stack and Forged Offroad’s bearings and new bolts).

I have a set of Deaver +3 and I just order a set RPG shackles from Rick. So that will be the real test how the truck performs.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone get to install the new batch of springs yet? I would like to see what your measurement were after. I just installed mine and only gained about a 1/2 on low perch....and I mounted them on rebuilt shocks.

my set came in the day i had to leave the country for work for 3 1/2 weeks... on feb 16th the day i get home, i will be installing and will report back. I was under the impression that on low perch it would give a "mid perch+ height"

BRAAAPTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone get to install the new batch of springs yet? I would like to see what your measurement were after. I just installed mine and only gained about a 1/2 on low perch....and I mounted them on rebuilt shocks.

Maybe this will help....... Go here to the last page..... http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f6/newbie-n-utah-50699/ I did a write up on my experience with Geiser springs. I included pictures and measurements. Also go to my full write up here> http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f9/progressive-springs-my-experience-37029/ and find my post dated 1/20/17.

Last edited:
OP
OP
QCRappy

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
keep the orders coming! plenty left to go. Order thru Wyn and here and you get top priority

TXRPTOR37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m interested in a set as well

Check the website - 2 left. I just ordered a pair

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Also interested.

Check the website - 2 left.

Status
Not open for further replies.