Geiser Bro's Raptor Progressive Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the best way to buy them? UTVINC.com or local contact/vendor on the FRF? Any discount for FRF members?

CIB2007

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like there is only one set left. I ordered through Geiser and UTVINC shipped them. Should be here tmw. UTVINC is the POC and distributor for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like there is only one set left. I ordered through Geiser and UTVINC shipped them. Should be here tmw. UTVINC is the POC and distributor for them.

I was going to order that set, then got distracted. I called him though seeing only one set left, and he stated they would have more in a few days.

OP
OP
QCRappy

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys and Girls......I can allocate 40 sets of Geiser springs right now:

Gen 1 and Gen 2 Shipped - $549

In order to have first priority you must send money via paypal to [email protected] and you must put in the notes "Ford Raptor Forum" or "FRF" and send me a message once you have ordered to confirm

LXCoupe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys and Girls......I can allocate 40 sets of Geiser springs right now:

Gen 1 and Gen 2 Shipped - $549

In order to have first priority you must send money via paypal to [email protected] and you must put in the notes "Ford Raptor Forum" or "FRF" and send me a message once you have ordered to confirm

Sent you a pm, but forgot to include Gen1 in my paypal.

CIB2007

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone get to install the new batch of springs yet? I would like to see what your measurement were after. I just installed mine and only gained about a 1/2 on low perch....and I mounted them on rebuilt shocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.