Geiser +3 vs Geiser +2.5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been discussed but I couldn’t find anything in a quick search. I’ve seen that most people that run Geisers say they get roughly 2.5in of lift, but browsing through Geiser’s website they have a +2.5in spring and a +3in spring as well for gen2. Does anyone have an experience with the +3 or know why the +2.5 seem to be more popular?

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the 3" are what people have been running even if they get 2.5". The 2.5" seem to be new, I haven't seen any info on them until now.

Also if you're not aware, the 17-18 get more of a lift than the 19-20 because they sit higher from the factory

Sethrad

Reaction score
Just started running the Geiser 3” on a 2018 Raptor. Mind you, I haven’t run anything offroad, just highway, some city and some country roads. Also added Icon rear leaf springs in option 2. Much smoother than stock. More aggressive, more responsive, and more sure footed handling. Certainly more confidence inspiring. By no means would I consider the ride “harsh” as some have described. It’s not even abrasive. Rough roads, dirt roads, pot holes, speed bumps…are slightly more noticeable, but the truck‘s tires stay attached to the road where they belong. Gone is the sloppy feeling of springs too soft in front and insufficient in the rear making for spotty traction. The overall improvement is so dramatic that I’m embarrassed that I waited this long to get the springs replaced. I’d almost go so far as to say that Ford should be embarrassed for the stock springs on the truck.

Coastal

Reaction score
@Sethrad how has the Geiser +3" and the Icon +2.25" (over stock) changed the stance of the truck? Did you do anything anything to accommodate the changed geometry?

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been discussed but I couldn’t find anything in a quick search. I’ve seen that most people that run Geisers say they get roughly 2.5in of lift, but browsing through Geiser’s website they have a +2.5in spring and a +3in spring as well for gen2. Does anyone have an experience with the +3 or know why the +2.5 seem to be more popular?
Anyone run these? Looking at 3
The main difference is just the height of the lift you get from your spring. Both are great sets and will definitely upgrade your ride on and off-road. They typically take about 2-3 weeks to settle and break in.

We've got both sets (3" and 2.5") in stock if anyone's interested.

Sethrad

Reaction score
@Sethrad how has the Geiser +3" and the Icon +2.25" (over stock) changed the stance of the truck? Did you do anything anything to accommodate the changed geometry?
I did exactly what Geiser told me to do. I put the +3 Geiser springs on the front. I put the Icon option 2 on the rear. I changed the bump stop to a Sumo Spring with 2x 1” spacers and added a SDHQ bump stop pad. That’s it. Drives fantastic. Geiser didn’t recommend anything else. Said to install them and drive it.

dplakosh

Reaction score
I did exactly what Geiser told me to do. I put the +3 Geiser springs on the front. I put the Icon option 2 on the rear. I changed the bump stop to a Sumo Spring with 2x 1” spacers and added a SDHQ bump stop pad. That’s it. Drives fantastic. Geiser didn’t recommend anything else. Said to install them and drive it.

Pics with your setup? Looking at springs for my 2017.