Gearing Up for a Rock Crawling Adventure!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Why am I Gearing Up for my Rock Crawling Adventure?
It all stems from my last, 4-Low Rock Crawl at Bucks…

It was a Glorious Sunny Day, the kind of day made for Hanging out at Bucks, cruising Hot Baristas and the Milfs coming over from 24 hr fitness.
I pulled into the parking lot, put her in 4-low, crawled over the class-4 curb up into the Boulders, positioning the Raptor to allow me the best view of the “Local Talent.”

Just as I was setting the parking brake and getting ready to go in and order my VenTeee-Soy 1/2 Calf Carmel, no whip LaTeee, a bunch of TRD HardCore Off-Roaders pull in and take over the parking lot!
They get out, rolling in their Skinny Jeans, Versachi Flannel and Vibram Sole Uggs! They all, of course, had well groomed Tier-9 Operator Beards Wrap Around Oakley’s and ManBuns straight out of GQ magazine.
I watch them checking out each other’s well outfitted TRD’s. Recovery Boards attached everywhere, D-Rings w/silencers adoring anything they can hang from, Empty Rotax Gas & Water cans hanging everywhere. All sorts of Harbor Fright LED’s on every side of their rig.
They kept looking at me, pointing, laughing and smirking at my Naked Raptor. As they checked out each other’s Roof Tents, they look at me again and shake their heads.
As I walk/peg leg past them, I can hear their rude comments! Clearly trying to Bully Me and run me out of “THEIR” Bucks!
Well I’ve had ENOUGH!! I’m mad as hell and I’m not going to take it anymore!!
So as you can see, I’m GEARED UP and ready for tomorrow morning’s “Run In The Rocks”
Wish me luck, I’m getting there early, double parking in the Choice Rocks and see what the TRD crew has to say now!4570ACED-828F-4CD0-8FE4-D8E6E641B7C7.jpegCE0FD62E-3543-4C55-A098-2B66E5868E29.jpegD3E552ED-F904-43B2-BEAD-AD73FF227980.jpeg9F20F51E-2CE9-4FA4-87D7-C38C9337B56F.jpeg9AE9FDD4-4FEA-4496-851A-6401B9695C92.jpeg

Last edited:

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
John, you really poured out your feelings to us!! Must have been a traumatic experience for you. For MH, perhaps you could try mindfulness, meditation, breathing exercises or goat yoga.

A small hoop earring would help too.:Wedgie:

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The rig is perfect. Now you need to dial the wardrobe and personal grooming. Were you local, I could point you to a barbershop with an extremely well-groomed and well-dressed clientele. They'd be happy to help you tighten up those man buns. ;)