Gear shifter light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bailer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, there is no indicator on those lights you pictured. I guess they are just to remind you of the gear ordering on the console.

The indicator, as mentioned, is on your center gauge display.

OP
OP
usernameunknown
Reaction score
Yeah, there is no indicator on those lights you pictured. I guess they are just to remind you of the gear ordering on the console.

The indicator, as mentioned, is on your center gauge display.

guess i worded it wrong.......those lights in the picture(my buddies raptor) above are not working at all in my truck. it doesn't matter how i configure the lights on the dash.....

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
guess i worded it wrong.......those lights in the picture(my buddies raptor) above are not working at all in my truck. it doesn't matter how i configure the lights on the dash.....

Turn lights on , turn dimmer for instrument cluster all the way up and cover the light sensor in middle of dash by windscreen. If it doesn't come on you have a problem. But sensor must think its dark out.

mdracer76

Reaction score
I noticed mine are not coming on either. OP? Any solution? did you take it to the dealer, or some other fix?

Thanks!

I'm in a 2018 /802A

Heeblet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t think those lights are there. Mine don’t light up 2018 I think just printed on the console. I just use the dash. Another forum covered this people complaining the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

gijosh28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 18. Mine lights up. I would say you have a problem. I was just in there replacing my cup lighting to add ambient lighting. I was going to swap the shifter light to be color changing also.