Garage Sale - Several Sets of Wheels/Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh damn, I’m moving to the area mid next month, will hit you up for a price on new KO2 35’s (gonna try load range C) and check this thread for any used you might have then…maybe those 37’s if still there, are they D or E?

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want some factory beadlockers ....hope you get more sometime soon. Alabama here but I have some connections to get shipments

OP
OP
TheButcher

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Oh damn, I’m moving to the area mid next month, will hit you up for a price on new KO2 35’s (gonna try load range C) and check this thread for any used you might have then…maybe those 37’s if still there, are they D or E?
Happy to get you a price on 35s when you get here. I'd have to double check the load rating on the 37s. They were take offs from a Raptor R.
I want some factory beadlockers ....hope you get more sometime soon. Alabama here but I have some connections to get shipments
I'll let you know if we get another one through here that wants to get rid of the wheels. I know there is another Raptor R coming that will be getting new wheels, but since Ford can't seem to get them built it might be awhile...