G3 Specific Geiser Springs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d love to ride in a truck with these installed. I put a set of top hats on my Gen3 as they were supposed to be softer than these for ride quality on road. It rode like shit and the front shocks slammed down anytime you maxed out down travel. I yanked off the eibachs within a week and went with a set of King coilovers which rode plush on road and never topped out when maxing out down travel.

Since there are no coilovers available however, I am looking at either springs or the SDI top hat spacer assembly

Last edited:

Idaho Savage

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got mine installed, removing the collars and stock springs. Now my truck still has some rake with the same regular load of 200lbs of dogs and kennels, gear, etc. plus the Leer camper shell.

The ride is great....I really like it. Perhaps their sweet spot for ride quality is with a constant load of around 500 pounds (including shell)?

Regardless, I was happy tonight driving down the highway, not a single person flashing their brights at me. That, alone, made them worth it.

Going to do some towing soon and will report back on that front. I have Timbrens installed as well, so I'm hoping it'll be a good combo. No offroad stuff right now so that'll have to wait until the snow thaws this spring. But they don't feel crazy stiff to me.

Sierraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having mine installed Wednesday. Running a leer shell and dogs/kennels as well. Thank you guys for the info.

sharkhunt

Reaction score
Got mine installed, removing the collars and stock springs. Now my truck still has some rake with the same regular load of 200lbs of dogs and kennels, gear, etc. plus the Leer camper shell.

The ride is great....I really like it. Perhaps their sweet spot for ride quality is with a constant load of around 500 pounds (including shell)?

Regardless, I was happy tonight driving down the highway, not a single person flashing their brights at me. That, alone, made them worth it.

Going to do some towing soon and will report back on that front. I have Timbrens installed as well, so I'm hoping it'll be a good combo. No offroad stuff right now so that'll have to wait until the snow thaws this spring. But they don't feel crazy stiff to me.
Looking forward to this info, considering an imperial outdoors 135 or 195 trailer and springs are going to be the determining factor. Sure a wdh is great and all, but I’d rather have springs that will offset 600 lbs or so on the pin without it.

Idaho Savage

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Towed a 3k lbs flatbed trailer with around 600lbs in sleds on it. Previously this was enough to push the hitch down and nose up.

I'm happy to report that while it still had some effect, it's not nearly as bad as the stock springs were. So that's nice.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just want a review from someone who has installed the front springs only. I am reluctant to do springs as I installed Eibach's on my Gen 2 and they rode awful, far too stiff and no down travel. The struts would slam down and top out every time the truck rebounded from compression or hit bumps.
I yanked the eibach springs off within a week and replaced them with King coilovers and a live valve delete kit, now that was a great setup!

OP
OP
MattR

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just want a review from someone who has installed the front springs only. I am reluctant to do springs as I installed Eibach's on my Gen 2 and they rode awful, far too stiff and no down travel. The struts would slam down and top out every time the truck rebounded from compression or hit bumps.
I yanked the eibach springs off within a week and replaced them with King coilovers and a live valve delete kit, now that was a great setup!
I'm having mine installed later this week or next week and can report back.

Also, I'm seeing people complain about problems when re-zeroing the Eibach springs in Forscan and needing the dealer to use their equipment to zero the shock height. The Geisers are almost the same lift/level so it makes me think that these will exhibit the same problem.

Chuckaroo91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm having mine installed later this week or next week and can report back.

Also, I'm seeing people complain about problems when re-zeroing the Eibach springs in Forscan and needing the dealer to use their equipment to zero the shock height. The Geisers are almost the same lift/level so it makes me think that these will exhibit the same problem.

I zeroed out mine with no problem using Forscan after install.

Chuckaroo91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running Geisers in the front and a Foutz spacer in the rear to get it totally level. Happy with the Geisers so far.