G3 Specific Geiser Springs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the g3 specific Geisers yet? Looking at buying them rather than collars or waiting on Eibach to release springs. I had them on another Raptor and liked them off-road but they were a little stiff on the road.

Here

Chuckaroo91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
MattR

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m worried about how much stiffer they will be on the road. I had them on my g2 and switched to Eibach because I didn’t love them on the road

MrBuddha

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if it's cool that I share this (because it promotes a vendor), but I was able to pre-order a full set of Geiser springs through Hammer Performance . (Moderators, please feel free to delete this post)

I crossed paths with Tyler on one of the FB Raptor groups and he was pretty helpful with sharing info on the Geiser springs (they've been selling the fronts). He has rears inbound and was able to set up a pre-order so I pulled the trigger.

He's open to me sharing his direct info, so PM me and I'll share his info with you. I just know a lot of us have been chomping at the bit for HD springs, so wanted to share.

1666745643925.png

(CC: @Bruichladdie , @pandonsf , @trentp )

AZxp

Reaction score
I wish they'd split the difference on spring rates. Offer their traditional high rate coil as a high speed big bump spring and another that is half the increase over factory. I'd buy the latter today. Need a little more spring but don't push it hard enough to justify the decrease in road manners for their current offerings

Chuckaroo91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if it's cool that I share this (because it promotes a vendor), but I was able to pre-order a full set of Geiser springs through Hammer Performance . (Moderators, please feel free to delete this post)

I crossed paths with Tyler on one of the FB Raptor groups and he was pretty helpful with sharing info on the Geiser springs (they've been selling the fronts). He has rears inbound and was able to set up a pre-order so I pulled the trigger.

He's open to me sharing his direct info, so PM me and I'll share his info with you. I just know a lot of us have been chomping at the bit for HD springs, so wanted to share.

View attachment 377447

(CC: @Bruichladdie , @pandonsf , @trentp )

Geiser released them on their website last night as well, so no need to pre-order.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
I’m worried about how much stiffer they will be on the road. I had them on my g2 and switched to Eibach because I didn’t love them on the road

If you have live valve shocks, did you reset them in forscan?

Last edited:

MrBuddha

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For what it's worth, here's Tyson's impressions/sales pitch on the springs.

1666826186340.png