G3 availability?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccfoodog

Reaction score
Hi, I'm interested in getting a Gen 3 and I've read through a variety of threads here about orders and it seems pretty grim.

My assumption was that there was almost no inventory but a search in my area (Seattle) turns up like 19 vehicles.

So I figure I'd check to see if anyone has any pointers before contacting any of these dealers. Is the primary thing they are going to hit me up for big-time ADM? What can I expect?

Thanks!

-john

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
On the west coast they can range a lot, finding msrp will be pretty tough. Not sure what it’s like up there, but maybe 10-15k on the lower end and 25+ for the greedy ones.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm interested in getting a Gen 3 and I've read through a variety of threads here about orders and it seems pretty grim.

My assumption was that there was almost no inventory but a search in my area (Seattle) turns up like 19 vehicles.

So I figure I'd check to see if anyone has any pointers before contacting any of these dealers. Is the primary thing they are going to hit me up for big-time ADM? What can I expect?

Thanks!

-john
They probably would have a decent mark-up in that area. I found a brand new one that came off the transport 2 days before I bought it and they were asking 97k plus TTL. I was like hell no!! I said I have a trade-in and ill finance with yall and paid 5k adm but the adm was dealer-addons like warranty. You can refinance after paying one month to get a better rate if you want. To think about it...5k adm isn't for the Raptor market since the MY23 will be priced higher and the markup too.

OP
OP
C

ccfoodog

Reaction score
ok, thanks guys. i was just thinking 19 just within 20mi seemed like it might provide a little pressure to be SEMI-reasonable, but i'll adjust my hope :p

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been looking pretty hard. Most that show up are already spoken for. The ones that are not are generally an ADM. I’ve had one out of 30ish that I’ve called claimed MSRP only but they wouldn’t sell out if state