G & P Racings Truck Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The truck sure is coming along there Grant this is going to be something you never forget thats for sure. I want to see you driving this thing down the road and see what people think of you driving around in it. I like the new icon bump stops do you know when they will be selling them?

You know the ICON truck will be at TRR...and Heard that there might be an ICON Raptor bumpstop kit on their Raptor but not sure, guess we will find out next week

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Looks like you guys could use an upgrade in headlights with built in off road HID lights to boot from RSiWORKS. lol
Great build so far guys, can't wait to see it complete.

64BCEAE8-F9AE-4B85-AC2E-98FD1C06BA53-3035-0000025E89CEFA46_zpse3bc1bd4.jpg

0a4f5bef-b99b-4c1e-b380-7d10b89d300f_zps23f3c81f.jpg

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like you guys could use an upgrade in headlights with built in off road HID lights to boot from RSiWORKS. lol
Great build so far guys, can't wait to see it complete.

64BCEAE8-F9AE-4B85-AC2E-98FD1C06BA53-3035-0000025E89CEFA46_zpse3bc1bd4.jpg

0a4f5bef-b99b-4c1e-b380-7d10b89d300f_zps23f3c81f.jpg

Well, to be honest, when I first saw the postings on the RSiWORKS upgrade lights I fell in love with them...so many cool options. the stock lights have not made the upgrade list yet only because there are so many things on our list to prep for the Mexican 1000. I will have to check with Wiz and see if we have any more room for another sticker...LOL

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Well, to be honest, when I first saw the postings on the RSiWORKS upgrade lights I fell in love with them...so many cool options. the stock lights have not made the upgrade list yet only because there are so many things on our list to prep for the Mexican 1000. I will have to check with Wiz and see if we have any more room for another sticker...LOL

I think Wiz has a set laying around cause didn't he get some from Dawson?
We could use those to upgrade and I could even do some GREEN halos...lol
Won't be legal but would be cool for show. Stick some strobes in there.
I'd give you a really good deal. :wink:

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think Wiz has a set laying around cause didn't he get some from Dawson?
We could use those to upgrade and I could even do some GREEN halos...lol
Won't be legal but would be cool for show. Stick some strobes in there.
I'd give you a really good deal. :wink:

Cool idea, just flew into Orange county yesterday, got to spend some time with the truck...so much progress, it is really coming together. Sent a message to Wiz about the lights. send me a PM and we can talk! Like the strobe concept for the race, helps everyone see the truck coming in the dust.

OP
OP
G & P Racing

G & P Racing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Update time...
The guy's at Outlaw are really putting in the effort to get the truck ready for TRR and of course the big prize Mexico..
We can't thank them enough..
Wiz's side of the truck is coming together nicely.
His GPS is in and his temp gauges are in and wired.
norrabuild031_zpsa42d15f8.jpg
norrabuild033_zps23308a75.jpg

This also means that all the sending units are in..
IMG_6038_zps59b5f1d3.jpg
norrabuild010_zpsc1c56502.jpg

Also the GPS units are run completely In depended for redundancy.
If one goes down it will not effect the other..
norrabuild064_zps1f9834e6.jpg

We also have a new PCI com's system in so there is communication to the back seat.
IMG_6045_zpsb90cae93.jpg

Are new sponsor General Tire sent us our new shoes so we have the Method Bead Locks looking good.
norrabuild004_zpsfbcf246d.jpg
norrabuild002_zpsc22ffce8.jpg

We have new Skid plates on the truck....
Now that we have some bad a$$ Icon coil overs up front hopefully we will be a little easier on this set..lol
norrabuild018_zps58f5fb99.jpg

We also have a brand new gas tank skid plate and drive shaft strap...??? New stuff Outlaw?????
norrabuild026_zps90bd486e.jpg

The very trick Outlaw spindle braces are also welded in...
norrabuild025_zpsbb4db47e.jpg

A few random shots for ya guy's...
As always please feel free to ask any questions.
norrabuild028_zpsde81ee54.jpg
norrabuild029_zpscdb8f133.jpg
norrabuild040_zps1a4ed9f6.jpg
norrabuild007_zpsf8e213df.jpg
norrabuild009_zps4dd8ef55.jpg
norrabuild062_zpsa63a5625.jpg

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The truck is coming along.

I don't know much about airbags and laws, but I assume since the passenger airbag was removed, the truck is still street legal?

For the gas tank skid, I can't tell from the photos, but if you plan on hitting any mud or water, there should be some drain holes in there.

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The truck is coming along.

I don't know much about airbags and laws, but I assume since the passenger airbag was removed, the truck is still street legal?

For the gas tank skid, I can't tell from the photos, but if you plan on hitting any mud or water, there should be some drain holes in there.

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
RPG and WSI present The South Dakota Buffalo Run - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor

Good question and suggestion. The airbag is out just to allow for a second GPS for the race events. When she goes back to street mode the airbag will go back in....I know this for sure cause Wiz will want his GPS back on his truck LOL. If you GPS craps out on a fun run its a pain but not an issue. If we lose a GPS on the race in BAJA, well, at the least our section times would suffer, that's if we can find the checkpoints LOL. So we have two.

If you get really technical the tires are not, nor the wheels street legal. Dependiing on what state you are in I am sure we could get tagged for all kinds of stuff. Like the removal of the seatbelts even thought those Crow five points when pulled down snug sure don't let you go anywhere. Lol.

This truck is a trailer queen for a little while. She is going to TRR and to Mexico on a trailer. After the Mexican 1000 she will come back to Outlaw and get her street shoes on so that she can come home to Seattle for awhile.

I have a set of Green Method standards with street rubber on them. They are currently stacked on a pallet just behind the truck. Got to keep up the look!