FYI - 2020 SCAB up for auction on Cars & Bids this week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

realjones88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wonder if the tranny replacement had anything to do with it being a former dealer beater...Pretty low options will be interesting to see if it can get out of the 40s or not.

If they don't make a supercab gen 3 it'll probably be worth the same when the next person sells it too.

OP
OP
metaphysician

metaphysician

Reaction score
Wonder if the tranny replacement had anything to do with it being a former dealer beater...Pretty low options will be interesting to see if it can get out of the 40s or not.

If they don't make a supercab gen 3 it'll probably be worth the same when the next person sells it too.

I forgot it was a "demonstrator"/dealer truck, so we'll see what the does to value. It's an 801 trim, so not too badly spec'd.

I think it will be in the mid to high 50s. The average price for 2019-2020s SCABs is low 60s.

Stilldoggy

Reaction score
Like the compass in the screen. Is that new or a setting option? Going to have to look now at mine. Maybe just never noticed it before.