Fuse 27 victim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black_Valkyrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Count me as another fuse 27 victim. Had been running poorly for the last several months. Returned the ECU to stock programming. Made no difference.

Fueled up on Thursday morning. Turned the key no go. sat at the fuel pump disabled, googled the no start - remembered fuse 27. Mine was melted into a little lump. Hunted for an unused 20amp fused, changed it out and drove to the dealer to buy the kit. They argued, said they had never heard of the problem, didnt believe me when I gave them the TSB # and imagine their surprise when they had 2 kits in stock!

Just finished installing kit, loading performance fuel map back in. Wish I had done this as a preventative measure. Should have listened to the forum!

TSB # TSB 15-0137
Kit part # EL3Z-14293-A

Last edited:

Brandon###

Reaction score
That’s funny because aren’t you the guy that said not to worry about doing a recall or TSB unless you’re having the symptoms? You also implied that you should listen to the dealer because they know best.

How’s that working out for you?

OP
OP
B

Black_Valkyrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s funny because aren’t you the guy that said not to worry about doing a recall or TSB unless you’re having the symptoms? You also implied that you should listen to the dealer because they know best.

How’s that working out for you?

Nope....

That’s funny because aren’t you the guy that dreamed and hoped and prayed that every recall and TSB would apply to your vehicle even though the recalls and TSBs expressly stated that your vehicle was excluded?

In fact, what really happened was that pointed out that the recall you whined about didnt apply to your vehicle.

This TSB actually applies to my vehicle.

It's just reading comprehension - apparently a skill you still lack lol

Last edited:

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Count me as another fuse 27 victim. Had been running poorly for the last several months. Returned the ECU to stock programming. Made no difference.

Fueled up on Thursday morning. Turned the key no go. sat at the fuel pump disabled, googled the no start - remembered fuse 27. Mine was melted into a little lump. Hunted for an unused 20amp fused, changed it out and drove to the dealer to buy the kit. They argued, said they had never heard of the problem, didnt believe me when I gave them the TSB # and imagine their surprise when they had 2 kits in stock!

Just finished installing kit, loading performance fuel map back in. Wish I had done this as a preventative measure. Should have listened to the forum!

TSB # TSB 15-0137
Kit part # EL3Z-14293-A

What year and how many miles on the Raptor?