Fuse 27 relocation: required on a 2012?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,
When I bought my 2014 it also had not had the upgrade,which shocked me since the owner was A**L about EVERYTHING...It took me about 6 months before learning about the Fuse-27 upgrade....and did have it done...I figure its CHEAP insurance...might blow,might not...but do you want to be stranded if it does........
I forget the part # but got mine off Ebay for around $25-$30....it can be done yourself if you have some mechanical skills....I do,but hate messing with electrical so brought to a local RV/Trailer place (dont need to have dealer do it)...its a 1 hr job and at time they charged me $75....
Bottom line...DO IT....

GWBush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree with all here. Mint condition 2010 and the owner was CRAZY with preventative maintenance, wasn’t done. Did it for cheap insurance. Do it Brother. No need to be stranded miles from home for no reason.

WellingtonB

Reaction score
I had the Fuse 27 relocation kit in my center console for 3 years. Never did find the time to replace it. Finally, it blew out last month. Replaced it in 30 minutes and we were off to swim class on time with the kiddo.

I was very lucky to be at home and had a relocation kit on hand. I recommend not sitting on it like I did...