"FUSE #27" Oh sh-- Moment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Soldering is pretty easy, and worth learning if you have any interest at all. If this is the only connection you ever see yourself doing the heat shrink connector looks like it will work.

SVTWillis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last week truck wouldn’t start. I immediately checked the fuse and sure enough that’s what it was. Luckily I had a spare fuse and got it going again in about 2 mins. Went to the dealership and bought the kit and had them install it for 150 bucks.

Shekkie2432

Reaction score
My kit comes in tomorrow. I’m pretty useless under the hood, but the dealer quoted me $400 to do it. So the cheapskate in me said hell no. Anybody see an issue with me using this self soldering heat shrink tube in place of the included heat shrink tube?View attachment 165398 View attachment 165397
I’m a little late to your post but I’ve used those for a ton of car projects and never had a failure. Love ‘em!